Open the Door to Possibility
- Have you suffered a major loss and wish you had a “guide” to help you with the grief process?
- Do you suffer from distressing memories and symptoms due to an accident or a traumatic event?
- Do these symptoms get in the way of living the life you want?
- Do you suffer from symptoms of chronic anxiety or panic episodes?
- Are you coping with a life of chronic pain?
- Do childhood memories of distressing events still haunt you and create obstacles to being the person you know you can be?
If you responded, “yes” to any one or more of these questions, then please contact me to discuss my specialty practice.
My top professional specialties include helping others cope with grief/loss, trauma recovery, anxiety disorders and pain management.
What is EMDR Couples Therapy?
Eye movement Desensitization and Re-processing is a psychotherapy whose development originates in 1989, by a New York Psychologist named Francine Shapiro.
What is EFT Couples Therapy?
Emotionally Focused Therapy: An Overview
EFT is an evidence-based psychotherapy developed in the 1980s by Dr. Leslie Greenberg and adapted for couples by Dr. Sue Johnson.
Ask the Expert
Q - Any tips on how I can just be happier in my life?
Sure. For most people, really experiencing happiness is something that requires conscious effort to uplift your mood.
Mindfulness-based Women’s Group
The Davis Women’s Wellness Group is a safe therapeutic environment where each woman will learn mindfulness-based coping, self-compassion and interpersonal skills toward increased self-empowerment. This group is for women 45-80 who want to learn mindfulness based skills for meditation and in daily life.